PLEASE FOLLOW SIGNS TO CAR PARKS
Do's and Dont's Of Driving To Brockham Bonfire
- DO follow signs to the carparks. (all main routes are sign posted, we are unable to supply a map due to last minute changes and decisions)
- DO leave plenty of time to park and walk to the green, as some carparks can be a 10 minute walk.
- DO remember where you parked and where you entered the green.
- DO have £10 ready to pay as you enter the car park. (Brochure and Glow In The Dark Bangle Included while stocks last)
- DO wear warm clothing and sensible footwear.
- Do bring a torch, we provide some lighting but some paths and roads have no lighting.
- DO NOT park on road sides unless directed to by Bonfire Officials.
- DO NOT buy bangles or other merchandise from sellers who are NOT in bonfire hi-vis with bonfire badges, also food sellers not on Brockham Green, they give us no money!!
- DO NOT leave valuables in you car!!.
- DO NOT attempt to drive onto the Village Green between 5.30pm-11.00pm.
- DO NOT leave vehicles on Brockham Green between 5.30pm-11.00pm. There are large crowds which could damage your vehicle.
Brockham Green and the roads leading into Brockham will be closed from 5.30pm-11:00pm. Alternatively you can use the bus service running from Dorking and Reigate please refer to bus timetable.